VelaShape is an FDA-approved medical device that uses a combination of suction, massage, radio frequency energy, and infrared light to shape the body, and reduce cellulite and inches on areas like the thighs, abdomen, and buttocks. VelaShape is commonly performed in combination with liposuction, tummy tuck, and other body contouring procedures to reduce the appearance of cellulite.The system is clinically proven, non-surgical solutions to contour areas of the body that are resistant to weight loss through diet and exercise.
VelaShape is not recommended for patients who:
- Have been diagnosed with type I or II diabetes
- Have an anticoagulant condition or are prone to blood clots
- Are photosensitive or are taking photosensitizing drugs
- Are pregnant Have pacemakers or metal implants
- Have skin that is broken or irritated around the treatment area